Date: 23 Nov 1998
To: MitchMailList
From: Danl Blackwood
Subject: [MitchMailList 015]: Ragamuffin concert review catch-up

Hi Mitch friends,

Because of personal time constraints and the number of reviews received in the past month, I've collected them all here, and pointed to the reviews posted on the Rich Mullins Mailing List Archive (So you'll need to click on the browser's "back" button to get back here). Of course, the complete list of reviews can be accessed by going to the Archived Dates Page, and clicking on the links of the cities.

Greenwood, IN 10/23

Jessica Byerley's review

Cincinnati, OH 10/24

Mike's review

South Bend, IN 10/25

Joel Thomas' review

Stone Mountain, GA 10/31

Sandie Gray's review
Katrina Wood's review
David Cervantes' review

Grand Rapids, MI 11/06

Debbie Boucher's review

Elgin, IL 11/08

Jennifer Bieritz's review
Gina Blanchette's review

Mequon, WI 11/13

Kat's review

St Paul, MN 11/14

Daniel Boucek's review

Some of the concert reviews above were first posted to the Ragamuffin Mailing List or the This Train Mailing List (notated by a link in the "Subject" line).

Return to top