Date: 03 Oct 1999
To: MitchMailList
From: Danl Blackwood
Subject: [MitchMailList 042]: Mitch signs with Rhythm House Records

Hello Mitch friends,

Mitch has signed with major record label Rhythm House Records and will re-release his self-titled "Mitch McVicker" CD. It will be a duplicate of the independent CD, except for new graphics and an added track - his own version of "My Deliverer."

For more details, go to <http://www.mitchmcvicker.com/mitch2/>

Return to top

From: Greg Carnes Productions
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 18:31:42 EDT
Subject: Mitch McVicker

Press Release
For Immediate Release: October 5,1999

Greg Carnes Productions Artist Management along with Rhythm House
Records is proud to announce the release of Mitch McVicker's
self-titled album, hitting the stores October 19. Mitch has been
extremely busy since the tragic accident that took his friend,
songwriting partner and mentor Rich Mullins. Mitch himself is a living
testimony of God's grace in such a terrible tragedy. Mitch has gone
through his own ordeals since the accident, but has remained focused
on his calling, which now is of greater importance. "We are honored to
be able to work with Mitch McVicker and help him take his music to a
larger audience. It is evident that Mitch has a strong calling to
carry on the legacy of writing songs that causes people to draw closer
to our Lord." said Elliott Cunningham president of Rhythm House.

Mitch has performed about 200 dates since January of 99 and is not
slowing down, with dates already on the calendar for Y2K it looks as
if it will be another busy year. Mitch is still heavily involved with
Compassion USA, which is a division of Compassion International. Mitch
is averaging about 10-12 sponsorships per city he performs in and this
is something that he will continue to do in a greater way.

This album was produced by the late Rich Mullins and ragamuffin,
producer Mark Robinson. (It was independently released by Mitch and
made available in limited capacity.)  Rhythm House Records (Diamante)
will give Mitch a national presence in the market place and make his
music more attainable. The album has been re-mastered with new
packaging and has added the song "My Deliverer," which won the 1999
Dove "Song of the Year." Mitch felt he needed to record his own
version of this song because it carries such a powerful statement at
this time of his life. Although, Rhythm House currently has no plans
to release this as a single "We felt it was important for Mitch to
include this on his album," states Cunningham. "The song carries such
a strong message and it only made sense for Mitch to record it for his
first release."

Radio is embracing his first single "Here & Now" and it looks like
Mitch will be well received by charting stations as this album is
promoted in the coming months. Mitch was live in the studio with John
Rivers and the gang on September 24 at KLTY, and it was great to kick
off the new single and promote the new release in this fashion.

Be looking for future stories on Mitch McVicker in the coming months
in your favorite music publications.

Log on to http://www.mitchmcvicker.com
http://www.gregcarnesprod.com
http://www.rhythmhouse.com