Date: 13 Nov 1999
To: MitchMailList
From: Danl Blackwood
Subject: [MitchMailList 045]: Mooresville, NC 10/01 review

From: Denise Weiner
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 01:24:02 EDT
Subject: Mitch's concert in Mooresville, NC

Hi,

I just want to write to say how grateful I am to have been able to see Mitch
and Brad in concert in Mooresville on Oct. 1.  Up until about 6 weeks ago, I
knew very little about Mitch except that he was Rich's friend.  When I found
out that he was going to be in this area, I knew I wanted to go.  I bought
his CD from the Better Book Room so I could hear his music before I came to
see him.  I have probably listened to that CD 50 times since then.  His music
just spoke to my heart.  All my kids know his music now too.

The concert was wonderful. I brought 10 people with me and they were all
moved by his music and very glad they came.  Some had not even heard of Mitch
before this concert.  My kids really enjoyed Brad and his friend Ryan,
especially Ryan's song about Santa Claus.

 I was so touched by Mitch's humility.  He has such a pure spirit and his
music has a way of speaking straight to the heart.  His songs have the
ability to touch the deep places of our hearts with the love, mercy and
healing of Jesus.  I think God is really using him to reach the little ones,
the poor in spirit, who so desperately need to know the mercy of God.  I
can't wait to hear his next CD.

I really don't know what else to say, except to say again that I am so
grateful to the Holy Spirit for leading me to this concert and Mitch's music.
 I am looking forward to buying the new release of his CD, and I hope I get
to see him in concert again sometime soon.

Peace in Christ,
Denise Weiner
Charlotte, NC

Return to top