Date: 13 Apr 2000
To: MitchMailList
From: Danl Blackwood
Subject: [MitchMailList 057]: Mitch Links

New Mitch Links

Hi Mitch Friends,

I wanted to let you know about a great new unofficial Mitch McVicker fan site by Suzan.

Unofficial Mitch McVicker Fan Site

While some of the links point back to this web page and other already linked reviews/interviews, Suzan does have a few cool exclusives. We list some of them here for you to check out.

Concert Review - Mitch McVicker - by Suzan
Northwestern Bookstore 3/25/00
St John Lutheran Church, Woodbury, MN 3/26/00
<http://stcroixartbarn.150m.com/mcvickerfans/pics/mitchsuzanconcertreview.htm>

An Evening With Mitch McVicker
An Exclusive Interview by Rick Moore
Saturday, April 8th, 2000
Dallas, TX (Deep Ellum)
<http://stcroixartbarn.150m.com/mcvickerfans/rickMitchInterviewb.htm>

A transcript from Servants Heart Interview, Winter 2000
<http://stcroixartbarn.150m.com/mcvickerfans/servantshearttranscript.htm>

Return to top