Date: 13 August 2000
To: MitchMailList
From: Danl Blackwood
Subject: [MitchMailList 065]: In His Own Words - August 2000 update

In His Own Words - August 2000 update

I have been wanting to write a brief message from the road once or twice a week. However, my computer has been on the fritz several times this summer and this has made things difficult. But, it has been Danl to the rescue and things are finally OK, I hope. So... here goes.

My life has been through some significant upheaval over the last year and I thank you all for standing by me. The people I have played with have come and gone and come. Management has come and gone and come. Record companies have come and gone and come. Shelli and I have broken up. So, things are different, but things are very good. However, that doesn't mean things are comfortable, easy, or familiar.

Overall, the last five years of my life have been a whirlwind. It's been pretty wild. I'm so thankful to be where I am.

And...I would never be where I am without all of you.

Thanks and peace,
Mitch

Return to top