Date: 13 January 2001
To: MitchMailList
From: Danl Blackwood
Subject: [MitchMailList 069]: Mitch's New CD, Chasing The Horizon shipping soon

Updated March 05, 2001

Mitch McVicker's new CD
Chasing The Horizon

Released March 6th, 2001

Dear Friends,

Mitch's long awaited sophomore release is now available. To purchase, go to http://mitchmcvicker.com/order/

The Chasing The Horizon Discography Page now has the lyrics, Mitch's comments about the songs (at the bottom of each lyric page) and sound clips (in both MP3 and RealAudio) for every song. Stayed tuned as we hope to have the guitar chords poosted soon. Tell your family - impress your friends! Be the first on your block! What are you waiting for?!!! :-)