Date: 17 March 2001
To: MitchMailList
From: Danl Blackwood
Subject: [MitchMailList 073]: Dearborn, MI 03/03 review

From: Michelle Mojzak

This past weekend I had the opportunity to head to Dearborn Michigan for a Spiritual Renewal retreat featuring James Bryan Smith as the speaker and Mitch McVicker along to play music. Saturday night (March 3) Mitch offered a concert with Brad Layher and Joe Curet. So here is my review of the concert.

First the set list:
Strength to Move
Emmanuel
Anything
Gospel Rain
Kingdom of the Heart
Rich's Song
Tell you about His love
The Solid Rock
There you are
Heaven is Waiting
Brad- Tinman Song
Freedom
Suit of Skin
When you love
Upside Down
Lemonade Song
Brad- A song about fighting like Joe Lewis..??
One of these days
Only Love Will
Watch Over Me
Burning the Fields
Lord I Lift Your Name On High
Open the Eyes of My Heart
Step by Step
We Exalt Thee

Between Brad and Mitch, they broke three strings during the concert. So Mitch continued to make comments about how good it was to have a civil engineer(Brad) on tour with him. Mitch sounded great. I hadn't seen him in concert in almost a year exactly. I really enjoyed the new songs. Upside Down has been one of my favorites since I heard it first last year. So it is good to have it on an album now. :) The Solid Rock was great as well with Brad and Mitch tapping on their guitars.

So that's my review....Michelle Mojzak from Grand Rapids Michigan signing off.

For another review of this weekend, Click here - Dearborn, MI 03/03/2001