Date: 22 April 2001
To: MitchMailList
From: Danl Blackwood
Subject: [MitchMailList 078]: Mitch's Top 50

Hi Mitch Friends,

Mitch just put together a list of his top 50 favorite records.

1  Counting Crows        August and Everything After
2  Rich Mullins          Liturgy, Legacy & a Ragamuffin Band
3  Tom Waits             The Heart of Saturday Night
4  Duncan Sheik          Humming
5  Counting Crows        Across A Wire (VH1 Storytellers)
6  Yes                   90125
7  Tom Waits             Mule Variations
8  Wallflowers           Bringing Down the Horse
9  Bob Dylan             Blood On the Tracks
10 Peter Himmelman       From Strength to Strength

11 James Taylor          Sweet Baby James
12 Counting Crows        Desert Life
13 Emm Gryner            Public
14 Del Amitri            Hatful of Rain
15 Vertical Horizon      Everything You Want
16 Shawn Colvin          A Few Small Repairs
17 Sheryl Crow           Self-Titled
18 Counting Crows        Recovering the Satellites
19 Jonatha Brooke        10 Cent Wings
20 Shawn Mullins         Beneath the Velvet Sun

21 Rich Mullins          Brother's Keeper
22 Five For Fighting     America Town
23 Rembrandts            Self-Titled
24 Amy Grant             Behind the Eyes
25 Duncan Sheik          Self-Titled
26 Ani DiFranco          Dilate
27 Rich Mullins          The World As Best... vol.2
28 Natalie Imbruglia     Left of the Middle
29 Tom Waits             Closing Time
30 Gillian Welch         Revival

31 Ben Harper            The Will To Live
32 Tom Petty             Echo
33 Bob Dylan             The Essential
34 Toad the Wet Sprocket Fear
35 Bruce Cockburn        Dart to the Heart
36 U2                    All That You Can't Leave Behind
37 Sting                 Mercury Falling
38 Gin Blossoms          Congratulations I'm Sorry
39 Shawn Mullins         Soul's Core
40 Toto                  Fahrenheit

41 Jonatha Brooke        Plumb
42 David Gray            White Ladder
43 Shawn Colvin          Whole New You
44 Rich Mullins          Never Picture Perfect
45 Ryan Long             Waiting By the Window
46 Mr. Mister            Welcome To the Real World
47 Tears For Fears       Songs From the Big Chair
48 Satellite Soul        Great Big Universe
49 Andrew Peterson       Carried Along
50 Everlast              Eat At Whitey's

Return to Top