Date: 16 Aug 2001
To: MitchMailList
From: Danl Blackwood
Subject: [MitchMailList 083]: Oak Island, NC 08/04 scrapbook

From: Dan Starcher
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 17:12:21
Subject: Too bad you missed it!

...went to the beach ... and stumbled upon a Mitch McVicker concert, with only about 50 people there! We got to talk with him and the band members, buy some CD's and shirts, get some stuff signed, etc. It was such a great concert...worshipful, funny, touching, and great tunes! (Anyone for some pancreas jerky?? I guess you had to be there.)

(click thumbnails for a larger image)