Date: 21 Dec 2002
To: MitchMailList
From: Mitch McVicker
Subject: [MitchMailList 102]: Mitch on Soul2Soul press release

For Immediate Release

Chris Coppernoll (left) interviews Mitch for Soul2Soul.
(click on pic for larger image)
Contact: Rachel Curet
Spindust Records
615-790-3260

Nashville, IN. -- Dec 16, 2002 -- Spindust Records announces Mitch McVicker will be featured as a special guest on the nationally syndicated hour long radio program Soul2Soul with Chris Coppernoll. McVicker's interview is scheduled to broadcast the first weekend of January 2003. To check your local airtimes visit the Soul2Soul website: http://s2sradio.com.

Since 1994, Soul2Soul Radio International has promoted the Gospel of Jesus Christ as expressed by contemporary Christian artists through their music and honest interviews. Heard in over 500 radio outlets around the globe, Soul2Soul provides music and content free of charge to radio stations, missionaries and broadcasters across the United States and in Europe, the far East, Australia, and South America.

Soul2Soul airs on hundreds of radio outlets within the United States. Many of these stations stream their broadcast live over the internet. You can listen each week via the station in your area or visit one of their websites to listen on the web.

McVicker is now touring in support of his first nationally released album entitled Without Looking Down which released earlier this year through Word Distribution/WEA. Check mitchmcvicker.com to see if McVicker is coming to an area near you.

"Touring has always been the backbone of what I do." McVicker explains, "I love to play music and I love to travel the country. It is a privilege to have the opportunity to share my music and my heart with so many people across the country. It is a blessing to point people to Jesus and expose them to the Kingdom of God."

For more information about Mitch McVicker or to set up an interview please contact:
Spindust Records
Rachel Curet
108 East Fowlkes Street
Franklin, TN 37064