Date: 13 May 2003
To: MitchMailList
From: Danl Blackwood
Subject: [MitchMailList 108]: Indianapolis, IN 04/11 scrapbook/review

Mitch McVicker concert
The House Café & Music
Indianapolis IN, April 11th, 2003

review and photos by Bonnie

click on thumbnails for a larger image

My first Mitch concert for 2003 just happened to be in the lovely state of Indiana this time. I was able to catch the guys for a show at The House Café & Music in Indianapolis this past month, and it was great
Brad started the set with three of his own songs from his record, "Shut That Boy Up". You should check out his CD next time you're at a concert. It's great.
Although Mitch was minus a bass player, the concert was incredible. In fact, he could probably play a solo concert with the spoons and draw a crowd. But, I'm always glad to see Brad and Joe backing him up.
Mitch threw in a few of his songs from his self-titled album along with some of the crowd favorites from other previous records. As usual, I walked away with a new favorite, which is getting more difficult to do as I learn more from his music. More recently, his songs "I Need You Jesus" and "Don't Let Your Heart Be Troubled" have spoken to me more, but I'm still going with "Take the Wheel" as my favorite. I can hardly wait for that one to hit radio.
I look forward to seeing what God has in store for these guys this year.