Date: 25 June 2003
To: MitchMailList
From: Danl Blackwood
Subject: [MitchMailList 112]: Meriden, KS 05/24 scrapbook/review

Mitch McVicker concert
Jefferson Assembly of God
Meriden, KS (Topeka), May 24th, 2003

review and photos by Danl Blackwood
Click here for Marsha's scrapbook (awesome bunch of pictures)

click on thumbnails for a larger image

My sister and her husband and I were a bit late getting to the church, and the church's praise band (pic on the main scrapbook) had already started. They were awesome, and definitely set the tone for a worshipful evening.
Bob Faulkner (KBUZ Station manager) introduced Mitch and Brad, but first helped some young fans give Mitch a special present ... a nice delicious jug of lemonade ... get it!? Lemonade Song?! Mitch and Brad had been in Topeka all week (having already played one gig the previous Wed eve), and visiting with mom and dad. Mitch played many of the favorites and three brand new songs. Brad played some of his songs as well. Both voices were very strong tonight.
Afterwards, Mitch visited and signed autographs.
Here's Mitch with Jennie Crable's kids (they are the ones that gave Mitch the lemonade). Jennie is formerly of KBUZ radio. (l to r) Kimberly, Melissa, Mitch, and AJ. Mitch and Brad with two young fans.
Click here for Marsha's scrapbook