Date: 06 Aug 2003
To: MitchMailList
From: Danl Blackwood
Subject: [MitchMailList 114]: Earlham, IA 07/06 scrapbook

Mitch McVicker concert
Freedom Fest Finale
Earlham IA, July 6th, 2003

Mitch appeared as part of the community's Freedom Fest Celebration. What started out as a HOT day turned into a cool and peaceful evening as Mitch and his band took the stage. - Jason

Mitch played in Earlham, Iowa on July 6th as a finale to a 4-day Freedom Fest. Excellent concert. It was soooo humid and hot but the guys didn't seem to mind. They just plugged in and played for all they were worth. The new material is excellent...probably the best yet. And I must say that Mitch and Brad are in the best vocal form I've heard to date. (I'm a voice teacher so I know! ha. They sounded great.) - Judy

Click here for pictures by Jason Mikesell
Click here for pictures by Judy Jaeckel

photos by Jason Mikesell - Distribution of these pictures is prohibited.
Prints or full sized .jpgs of these images may be obtained by contacting Jason at jmikesell@mchsi.com

click on thumbnails for a larger image

img_0055.jpg img_0059.jpg img_0067.jpg
img_0071.jpg img_0076.jpg img_0080.jpg
img_0083.jpg

return to top

photos by Judy Jaeckel

click on thumbnails for a larger image

mitch_band.jpg bradsolo.jpg bradvocals.jpg
cobrajoe.jpg cobrajoecount.jpg mitch1.jpg
mitch2.jpg mitch_riding.jpg mitch_signing.jpg

return to top