Date: 14 Jan 2000
To: MitchMailList
From: Danl Blackwood
Subject: [MitchMailList 052]: Mitch Live / New CD

Mitch Live on the Radio/Internet

Mitch and Brad will be performing Sunday Night, January 16, at the Lamb's Theater off Times Square in New York City. The concert will be from 5pm-7pm Eastern (2pm-4pm Pacific). Also performing with Mitch is the Ragamuffin Band. This broadcast will be aired live on the radio as well as live on the Internet. Get over to Crosswalk.com, and check it out.

Mitch McVicker live from The Lambs on Crosswalk.com

Plus, if you're going to be in New York, you can call the WWDJ Hotline at 1-888-692-7234 for ticket orders.

While your at Crosswalk.com, check out a feature article about Mitch at...
<http://music.crosswalk.com/news/display/0,1676,1515,00.html>

...and listen to "Here And Now" (3.3 MB download) on the Crosswalk MP3 Page at...
<http://music.crosswalk.com/mp3>

Mitch is finishing up his second CD

In the middle of running back and forth, here and there ... Mitch is putting the finishing touches on his second CD this month. If you listen Sunday night, I'm sure we'll here some of the new songs (many of which he has been doing in concert for a while), and also hear him speak a little about how the recording is going. He is also trying to find time to write us a letter about that, but in the meantime, here's a note from producer (and Ragamuffin) Mark Robertson:

    ... Mitch's record is sounding incredible so far...he's really doing a fantastic
    job...singing better than ever, good songs, good players, etc. The main "band" so
    far has consisted of myself on bass and acoustic guitar, Dennis Holt on drums,
    Steve Hindalong on percussion, and Phil Madeira on a little bit of everything
    (B3, acoustic piano, electric piano, toy piano, accordion, electric and acoustic
    guitars, mandoguitar, dobro, baritone guitar, electric 12 string guitar, and I'm
    sure I'm forgetting something). I think his fans will be shocked at the growth in
    his work, but then I'm biased. Blessings, -mark

Return to top

Mitch links to check out

Review on CDNOW by Lisa Zhito

Review on Musicforce by Bruce Brown