Date: 04 June 2002
To: MitchMailList
From: Mitch McVicker
Subject: [MitchMailList 092]: Without Looking Down - New CD

| Click here for official press release |

Dear Friends,

I am pleased to announce my signing with Spindust Records and the subsequent release of my third CD, Without Looking Down. It was produced by Mark Robertson, recorded and mixed by Jordan Richter, and is due out in mid September.

The CD has many of the new songs I have been playing in concert this past year. The guys that I get to travel with, Brad Layher, Cobra Joe Curet, and Jeff Weiss are all on the recording. We made an attempt on the recording to remain faithful to how we have been playing the songs live.

The twelve songs on Without Looking Down are...

1 You Have Everything
2 Take the Wheel
3 I Need You Jesus
4 Turning Tables
5 Stargazer
6 Nowhere Else
7 Don't Let Your Heart Be Troubled
8 The Lion Lays Down
9 Deeper in Love
10 Midnight in Madison
11 Camelsong
12 Not holy Just Yet

A taste of many of the new songs from Without Looking Down will be posted on my website periodically in the next few months, so make sure to check that out.

Spindust Records is a new label founded by Ray Boltz a couple of years ago. Spindust is distributed by Word and is dedicated to a rather extensive marketing and radio campaign. The first single will hit radio in July. (don't worry - I am still doing things the same way. they have just jumped on board with what I am doing and they will see to it that their efforts expand upon the vision that I already have. this is a great blessing)

In the fall, I will be starting a tour to coincide with the release of Without Looking Down. I am looking forward to going back to many of the great places I have been and going to many new ones as well. This will be my most extensive national tour to date and I am looking forward to seeing many of you along the way.

I am excited about communicating with you all via the airwaves and bumping into you this fall. And, of course, I would love it if people could be pointed towards Jesus through any or all of this.

Peace of Christ,
Mitch

| Click here for official press release |
| Click here for Discography Entry
(including pre-release sound clips) |
| Spindust Records |

Return to top