Date: 13 June 2002
To: MitchMailList
From: Mitch McVicker
Subject: [MitchMailList 092a]: Spindust Records Signs New Artist

(clockwise from front left) Ray Boltz, Lois Veenstra (Ray's manager), Rachel Curet (Spindust publicity), and Mitch McVicker.
(click on pic for larger image)

For Immediate Release

Contact: Rachel Curet
Spindust Records
615-790-3260
PublicityR@aol.com

Spindust Records Signs 2nd Artist - Mitch McVicker

Nashville, Tenn. -- June 10, 2002 -- Spindust Records announces the signing of singer/songwriter Mitch McVicker, whose first nationally released album entitled "Without Looking Down" is set to release in September through Word Distribution. McVicker's album is being produced by Mark Robertson.

Spindust Records President Ray Boltz states, "Mitch has an incredibly unique sound and has an amazing gift for songwriting. We are honored to have him join our label."

Raised in Topeka, KS; McVicker attended Friends University in Wichita, KS, where he earned a degree in Religion and Philosophy. After graduation McVicker began working with singer/songwriter Rich Mullins. In 1999, McVicker's number one single "My Deliverer" was honored with a Dove Award for Song of the Year.

"Without Looking Down" album release marks five years since the fatal car accident that took the life of McVicker's good friend and mentor, Rich Mulllins.

These past years were a time of tremendous healing and growth for McVicker. Through this time McVicker has kept an astonishing tour schedule supporting two independent albums he released.

"Touring has always been the backbone of what I do." Mitch explains, "I love to play music and I love to travel the country. It is a privilege to have the opportunity to share my music and my heart with so many people across the country. It is a blessing to point people to Jesus and expose them to the Kingdom of God."

# # #
Spindust Records - http://www.spindustrecords.com/

Return to top