Date: 31 Dec 2002
To: MitchMailList
From: Mitch McVicker
Subject: [MitchMailList 104]: Heaven Is Waiting

Great Christian Music at KLOVE.comHow do I find “Heaven Is Waiting?”

This is a question that we receive on a regular basis. Apparently “Heaven Is Waiting” is receiving lots of airplay recently on K-LOVE radio.

Here are the basic facts:

The song “Heaven Is Waiting” is found on The Canticle of the Plains CD.

Canticle Of The Plains is actually part of the Rich Mullins Discography, but was also the first recording where Mitch participated as principal singer, co-songwriter, and musician. The songlist including lyrics and soundclips can be found on the Rich Mullins Discography at http://www.kidbrothers.net/cotp.html. There is also a Canticle FAQ on the Rich Mullins Mailing List Archive at http://www.kidbrothers.net/rmml/rmml132.html where you'll find all other “official” stuff like info on the musical, a link to the world-wide premier interview with Rich Mullins, credits for the recording, and a bit of history regarding this project.

Contrary to info many have received, the CD is still readily available for purchase. You can order directly from Mitch here http://mitchmcvicker.com/order/. For credit card purchases, call the Better Book Room at 800-678-6119. Stay tuned for another online resource.

Hope this helps. Happy New Year!

Return to top