Date: 02 Feb 2003
To: MitchMailList
From: Mitch McVicker
Subject: [MitchMailList 105]: Kevin Galloway CD

Great Christian Music at KLOVE.comMitch Co-Produces CD

Kevin Galloway has released his debut CD, "Reveal Yourself," and received a lot of help from an impressive list of CCM notables, including Mitch McVicker (on vocals, harmonica, mandola, and co-producing) Andrew Peterson, and Jordan Richter.

Kevin's "day gig" is as worship leader at Tulip Street Christian Church in Mitchell, IN. He has also organized a couple Mitch McVicker concerts a year for the last three years, including fund-raisers for The Legacy and "A Night to Feed 50,000 People" (proceeds going to hurricane victims in Honduras), as well as occasionally playing guitar in Mitch's band.

Mitch writes:

"Kevin's CD is the first one I have co-produced. It was really a collaborative effort of the people involved, and I was really happy to be involved. Kevin is a gifted, wonderful worship leader, and he really knows what he is doing in writing good worship songs and directing your attention towards God. Kevin's life and his music do exactly what they should ... move your heart to worhip Jesus."

Kevin writes:

"My CD is finished and it turned out pretty good. Mitch is on 8 of the songs, Andrew Peterson played on one of the songs, Ben Shive (Andrew's piano player) played keys on most of the record, and Riley Armstrong sang on a few of the songs too. Jordan Richter mixed and mastered it at his and Mark's studio in Nashville. It is a worship album - obviously since I am a worship leader - and has been pretty well received.

CM Central gave it a nice review at http://www.cmcentral.com/indies/11.html. The CD can be ordered on my web site at http://www.kevingalloway.com. I am also available to lead worship at any event and also conduct seminars for church worship teams."

In addition to itinerary, and more info on Kevin, you can get chord charts for some of the songs at Kevin's web page.

Sound Clips
The following clips are all written by Kevin, except "I Come," written by Todd Fields and Steve Fee. Also on "I Come," Mitch shares lead vocals. All clips are MP3 files.

With My Life - (track 4 - 1.7MB)
One Thing I Ask -
(track 5 - 1.0MB)
You Are -